TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PAYMENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment for purchases made by the client via our website can be made by Debit or Credit card (Visa/Mastercard and American Express cards are all accepted).
-All credit card transactions on our website are processed using PayPal, a secure online payment gateway. Rosenkrantz does not hold the client’s credit card details on the website and does not disclose or share any confidential information. The client’s bank card is debited for all orders as soon as the order is dispatched.
- When ordering via the website, the client must provide their payment details on the appropriate form.
- The client guarantees to Rosenkrantz, when placing an order via the internet, that they are the holder of the bank card and that the name featured on this bank card to be debited is indeed the client's, and then provides the number and the expiry date featured on the front of their bank card in addition to the 3-digit security code featured on the front (or back) of their bank card via a secured web page.
- In order to process the client’s order, Rosenkrantz may carry out prior authorisation of their payment card. The amount of their purchase will be blocked on their payment card until their order is dispatched to the delivery address provided to Rosenkrantz. An order confirmation will then be sent to the client and the client’s payment card debited for the applicable purchase price.
- By submitting an offer to purchase Rosenkrantz via the website, the client expressly authorises Rosenkrantz to carry out prior authorisation of their payment card and, if Rosenkrantz deems it necessary, to transmit to a third party, or to obtain from a third party, information (including updated information) concerning said client, including but not limited to their payment card number, in order to authenticate their identity, validate their payment card, obtain an initial payment card authorization and to approve individual purchase transactions.
- In order to combat internet fraud, Rosenkrantz carries out processing in relation to risk assessment and fraud prevention for payments for purchases made via the website. The data gathered is intended solely for use by those authorized individuals at Rosenkrantz tasked with fraud prevention.
- If, for any reason whatsoever (objection, refusal by the issuer’s payment processing centre, etc.), it proves impossible to debit the amount owed by the client, any purchasing process via the internet will be immediately cancelled.
- All Rosenkrantz purchases are exclusive of customized shipping fees and taxes.
- Kindly allow 2-3 business days for clients' order to be processed before it is shipped (ten days).
- All orders require a signature upon receipt and cannot be shipped to Post Addresses. If there is an issue with the client's shipping address, the client will be contacted by a representative via email.
- Please be aware that the date of delivery shall only be taken as an indication, Rosenkrantz is not responsible or accountable for shipping delays, theft or damage.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
At Rosenkrantz, we guarantee our clients the highest quality of responsible African luxury and we trust our clients will be entirely gratified with their jewellery.
- In the unlikely event that an item requires repair as a result of a manufacturing default, we will assist and bear the cost of repair.
-Nonetheless, for bespoke jewellery as the client is involved in every step of the commissioned jewellery design, we do not provide refunds or accept returns of gemstones, diamonds and/or finished jewellery.
- Apply for a Return or an Exchange for a used piece of jewellery no later than 7 days. The piece of jewellery should be in its original packaging and proof of purchase provided. Any claim submitted thereafter will be declined.
- Rosenkrantz is not responsible for damaged or lost goods during transit. The client is responsible for complying with any and all import regulations as well as paying for import duties. Upon successful return of their purchase, Rosenkrantz will refund the purchase price in form of the original payment.